Revision App for iPhone and Android
MRCP PACES from ReviseAid is the first and only PACES specific app. It has been written by recently successful candidates and specially designed for use on the wards. Covering all 5 stations, MRCP PACES is crammed with detailed examination and history findings for a wide range of the most commonly occurring scenarios, along with key facts to provide a framework to answer those challenging examiner questions.
MRCP PACES from ReviseAid incorporates a range of iPhone features including a built-in timer feature and benefits from a seamless user journey. Other fantastic features include:
- No subscription required and once the app is downloaded no internet connection is needed
- A full glossary of abbreviations
- Timing functionality tailored to individual stations
- 50 original scenarios covering the breadth of the examination, with more being added all the time.
- Full support from the ReviseAid team.
The app is designed as an aide memoir while seeing patients on the wards prior to your exam. It is best used in pairs; one candidate holds the app while the other is examined. For stations 1,3 & 5 there is information on the things to look out for in the examination, an example presentation and a comprehensive list of facts for questioning. Stations 2 & 4 facilitate role play as each candidate has differing information pages. In order to mirror the exam there are timers for each scenario to help you get up to speed.