The term 'Dolphin Medical Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 Blenheim Road, Bristol, BS6 7JL. We are registered in England and Wales and our company registration number is 7117060. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term 'website' refers to www.reviseaid.com.
Dolphin Medical Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These terms and conditions are effective from 24/08/2011.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only
- We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice, including suspending access to our website or closing it indefinitely. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, you will only be able to submit content if you have registered with us. The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and the use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
Linking to and from this Website
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that breaches our acceptable use policy, is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to link to this website in any way other than as set out above.
Dolphin Medical Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Changes to this Policy
Dolphin Medical Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/08/2011.
Information we Collect from you
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. We may collect and use the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Details of your multiple choice question answers and scores.
- If you register for information by filling out a form we can collect the information provided.
- If you report a problem with our website we may ask you for information.
- Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our website and any resource tools you use while on the website.
- Any communication on our website or to personnel allow us to collect information.
Use we Make of the Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by e-mail for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To acknowledge any contribution you make.
- To provide statistical data on your multiple choice questions scores. Only aggregate information about users will be publicly available.
- To notify you when your submitted content is approved or published.
- To monitor for misuse of the website.
- To fulfil any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification regarding changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
- Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics.
- Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
- Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
- Data that you do not want us to use or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our or third party data usage.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy.
Disclosing your Information
Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
- When we sell or buy all or a section of any business or assets to or from a third party.
- Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
- Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
- Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
- Supervising editors for the purpose of contacting you about material you submit. The same privacy rules apply to our supervising editors as to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Storing your Personal Data
Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our website. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like to contact us for any other reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DisclaimerThe information contained in this website is intended for medical professionals. It must not be relied upon for clinical decision-making and is not a substitute for medical advice. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dolphin Medical Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed by you, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents, on such information is therefore strictly at your, or their, own risk.
In no event will we or any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits or contracts, income, revenue, business, loss of anticipated savings, goodwill, wasted time, exam failure or clinical errors arising out of, or in connection with, the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website, even if foreseeable.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dolphin Medical Ltd. We have no control over, or responsibility for, the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. If you choose to access a third party website linked from this website, it is at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, this website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so. Dolphin Medical Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
CopyrightThe copyright and other intellectual property right in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors. This website and its content is copyright of Dolphin Medical Ltd. - © Dolphin Medical Ltd. Ltd. 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Acceptable UseThis acceptable use policy governs the terms under which you may access our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms, which supplement our website terms and conditions above.
The following is deemed unacceptable use of our website:
- Any use that breaches any local, national, or international law or regulation.
- To perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy.
- To send offensive or harassing material to other users.
- To download commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to a third party, unless this download is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence.
- Hack into unauthorised areas.
- Publish defamatory and/or knowingly false material about Dolphin Medical Ltd. and/or our customers.
- Knowingly introduce any form of malicious software to the website.
- Redistribute or reproduce part or all of the contents in any form other than in accordance with our terms of website use.
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic, violates any applicable law or otherwise contravenes our acceptable use policy and you hereby indemnify Dolphin Medical Ltd. against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Dolphin Medical Ltd. or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- Use electronic messaging systems to transmit unsolicited messages (spam).
Uploading to our Website
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents, licenses, rights and permissions to enable Dolphin Medical Ltd. to publish your material.
- That is offensive, hateful, discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred or violence, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- Which is knowingly inaccurate.
Dolphin Medical Ltd. reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to alter, remove or delete entirely without notice any material you send or post to this website if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the requirements laid out in our website acceptable use policy.
Suspension and Termination
If your use of our website has, in our opinion, breached our acceptable use policy, we will deem you to have breached any of the provisions of any of our website terms and conditions, and we may take such actions as we deem appropriate without prior notice. These may include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Immediate cessation of your right to use our website.
- The immediate alteration, removal or deletion of any material submitted by you to the website.
- The immediate deletion of user accounts associated with any breach of our website terms and conditions.
- Issue a written warning.
- Legal action.
- Disclosure of your information to comply with legal requirements.